Talents and Interests survey

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Talents and Interests survey

Post by aebrown »

MalMac wrote:if any one as a Talents, Interests,Skills, & Resouces survey template I would appreciate it you can email...
There are several options attached to or linked to posts just in this very topic: see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
ryanlott

Post by ryanlott »

aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

That's the same form I linked to 8 years ago in this post earlier in the topic.
u031136

Talent and Interest Survey info

Post by u031136 »

colingardner wrote:If any one wants a sample of (1) member data collected, (2) survey sheet....with...definitions for each Custom Field, and (3) Simple steps to achieve this on a single page...please send me your email address.
Hi! Is this information still available?

Marty McKay, ward clerk
martymckay9@gmail.com
u031136

Re: Does the Church approve use of free online survey sites?

Post by u031136 »

woode wrote:I have created a sample survey based on the Church's Talent & Interest survey (form 33812) that can be completed online with a free account through Survey Monkey. The intent is to email it throughout the stake for members to complete online. Before making this live, does anyone have any feedback as to the Church's approval of using such a method?

Survey link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSK6LMK
I'd love to use this survey. How can I duplicate it so that it comes to me when our ward members complete it?

Return to “General Discussions”