Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
HansenSD

Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer

Post by HansenSD »

I have installed version 8 of Adobe Acrabat with the PDF Writer. I have an application that changes registry entries so that requests to the Adobe PDF printer does not pop up the dialogue box to find out where to create the pdf file. The name of the desired file is already in the registry. However, with the upgrade it no longer works. I'm looking for anyone who might know what the new registry entries need to be for version 8.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

hansensd wrote:I have installed version 8 of Adobe Acrabat with the PDF Writer. I have an application that changes registry entries so that requests to the Adobe PDF printer does not pop up the dialogue box to find out where to create the pdf file. The name of the desired file is already in the registry. However, with the upgrade it no longer works. I'm looking for anyone who might know what the new registry entries need to be for version 8.
I'm not trying to chase you away from the site in anyway; however, your question really has nothing to do with Technology as it applies to the Church.

This question really belongs on a different site or forum. Good luck.

Return to “General Discussions”