Some statistics....

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mkmurray

3-year Statistics

Post by mkmurray »

ubuntuFan wrote:Can these stats be refreshed? They are very interesting but I would like to see how things have changed.
I don't have access to all of the same information, but I can provide some of it...

So the site and forums are almost 3 years old and here are some updated statistics:
  1. Number of users: 7,568
  2. Average # of users signing up each day: 7.61
  3. Record # of users signing up in a day: 101 (January 25th, 2007)
  4. Average # of active, registered users visiting the site each day: 60.78
  5. Record # of active, registered users visiting the site in a day: 175 (May 4th, 2007)
  6. Record # of online users (including unregistered visitors) at the same time: 178 (October 4th, 2009 10:51 AM MDT)
  7. Total threads: 3,801
  8. Average # of threads each day: 4.09
  9. Record # of threads in a day: 48 (October 1st, 2008)
  10. Total Posts: 36,098
  11. Average # of posts each day: 34.95
  12. Record # of posts in a day: 150 (October 1st, 2008)
  13. Top poster: 3,879 (RussellHltn)
  14. Most replied to thread: HT/VT Reporting Website Overview
  15. Most viewed thread: Ward Maps
  16. Most Popular Forum: MLS Support, Help, and Feedback
Velska

IE Mystery

Post by Velska »

Build a site that favors IE, and then somehow people tend to use IE to access it?

Wonder why?

Cheers,
--velska
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

velska wrote:Build a site that favors IE, and then somehow people tend to use IE to access it?
I'm not sure what you are talking about. There is nothing about this site that favors IE. If you review the statistics, you'll see that although IE is the most popular browser to access this site, it only narrowly edges out Firefox. But overall, IE is substantially more popular than Firefox, so this site actually has proportionately more Firefox users than the population at large.

I use Firefox as a rule, and have not had a single problem with the site.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Alan_Brown wrote:I'm not sure what you are talking about. There is nothing about this site that favors IE. If you review the statistics, you'll see that although IE is the most popular browser to access this site, it only narrowly edges out Firefox. But overall, IE is substantially more popular than Firefox, so this site actually has proportionately more Firefox users than the population at large.

I use Firefox as a rule, and have not had a single problem with the site.
In addition, the client web site statistics are nearly 3 years old!

Return to “General Discussions”