Missionary Recommendation System problems (?)

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MCartmill

Missionary Recommendation System problems (?)

Post by MCartmill »

I've been trying to submit a new recommendation for a few days now, with the validating window never loading the name. Numbers and dates are correct, and I have tried a second person to be sure as well, still nothing. Is there currently a problem in the system or is it on my end? Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Recommendation System problems (?)

Post by aebrown »

One of the bishops in my stake reported problems on Sunday with the missionary recommendation system. In his case, it was an eternal spinner when he tried to add a new missionary candidate to the system. And this bishop is no rookie; he's done this many times, so I'm sure it's not user error.
MCartmill

Post by MCartmill »

Thanks, that helps a lot! Hopefully we'll be back at it soon.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

By the way, I made a few suggestions to that bishop in the hopes that something might get him going. When he switched from IE9 to Chrome, the particular problem he was having (an eternal spinner when he tried to add a new missionary candidate to the system) went away. So at least for his situation, Chrome fixed the problem.
MCartmill

Post by MCartmill »

Excellent! I appreciate that, I tried Firefox, worked inmediately. Thank you!

Return to “General Discussions”