Access to myldsmail.net

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Fgabriel

(Help) Access to myldsmail.net

Post by Fgabriel »

I created one myldsmail account but i dont want because im not missionary . it was an accident .What can i do to delete this account ?
Lapaz17

Re: Access to myldsmail.net

Post by Lapaz17 »

i was trying to delete some emails that i have left in my inbox for awhile now then when i clicked onto them, my acct was deactivated. What do i do? i am still on my mission as well.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Lapaz17 wrote:i was trying to delete some emails that i have left in my inbox for awhile now then when i clicked onto them, my acct was deactivated. What do i do? i am still on my mission as well.
If you're still on your mission, your best bet is to work through your mission office who can contact the Global Service Center or missionary department on your behalf. Church employees who can update or troubleshoot accounts don't visit the forums very often (the forums are mostly user-to-user help).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
aaronjohndizon

Post by aaronjohndizon »

my account has been disabled i am still here in the mission field how can i fix it?
by G suit
This account has been disabled
We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

aaronjohndizon wrote:my account has been disabled i am still here in the mission field how can i fix it?
Contact your mission office for assistance the let them know what is happening. They should be able to see that it gets fixed, probably before your next email to the mission president is due. [smile]
emmaangilau

Post by emmaangilau »

What if youve finished your mission and it hasnt reached 60 days of your release and your missionary account has been disabled...is there any way we can retrieve those documents we had from our myldsmail account???
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

emmaangilau wrote:What if youve finished your mission and it hasnt reached 60 days of your release and your missionary account has been disabled...
Speak with your ward clerk and ask him to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf. If you returned from your mission within the last 60 days, the GSC may be able to activate the account again for a short time so that you can retrieve your messages.
lazarte99

Post by lazarte99 »

Hace 7 años retorne de la misión, necesito ayuda para entrar a mi cuenta "Myldsmail" y ver mis mensajes
quien pueda ayudarme estaré eternamente agradecido

mi correo es pablolazarte2711@gmail.com
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lazarte99 wrote:Hace 7 años retorne de la misión,
Because you returned so long ago, I believe your account probably has been deleted. The longest I have seen anyone go back is two years.

However, your ward clerk will be able to contact the Global Service Center and see if there is any way to recover your account.
jasperbelen

my ldsmail got disabled be g-suit

Post by jasperbelen »

i just logged in my ldsmail and then it got disabled by g-suit. until now i can't log in my ldsmail

Return to “General Discussions”