Question for those of you with a printing background

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mew1033

Question for those of you with a printing background

Post by mew1033 »

Does anyone know a place (online) where one could print a spiral bound book roughly the size and layout of Preach My Gospel? Also, how much should I expect to pay, per book, for something of similar quality?

Thanks!

P.S. Just in case, no, I'm not trying to print my own (miniature or otherwise) copies of PMG. It's for a language learning book.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Greetings,

It's hard to respond to your question without knowing what area you reside in and what your exact needs are. If you're in the States, have you asked for quotes from places like Staples or Kinkos?
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mew1033

Post by mew1033 »

Mikerowaved wrote:Greetings,

It's hard to respond to your question without knowing what area you reside in and what your exact needs are. If you're in the States, have you asked for quotes from places like Staples or Kinkos?

Sorry, I should have put that before. I'm currently in Southern California. I haven't called Staples or Kinkos yet; I guess I just assumed that they would be way higher than an online printer. I'll give them a call though.

Return to “General Discussions”