Which languages are you fluent in?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.

Please indicate any language you have knowledge or capability in.

English, Spanish, or Portuguese
No votes
3%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
3%
93%

Total votes: 29

james_francisco

Post by james_francisco »

Thai language
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

My hope is that each of you will communicate our need for more native speakers. One of the easy wins we have at the Church is to assist in testing translations. We have the native speakers...we just need to get the word out.

Thanks,

Tom
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

tomw wrote:This is a great opportunity for the community to help in testing a very important application.
Is there a specific way/URL/email whatever we should be referring people to?

There's a Tongan ward in our stake. I'd like to forward the information to the Bishop, but where should I tell people to go? Asking them to sign up for the forum seems kind of roundabout if all they are interested in is helping with the on-line scriptures.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

RussellHltn wrote:Is there a specific way/URL/email whatever we should be referring people to?

There's a Tongan ward in our stake. I'd like to forward the information to the Bishop, but where should I tell people to go? Asking them to sign up for the forum seems kind of roundabout if all they are interested in is helping with the on-line scriptures.
The URL will be beta.scriptures.lds.org. Currently our newest stuff is not out there so wait until I make the announcement.

Tom

Return to “General Discussions”