Primary Come Follow Me 2019

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Valeriesc

Primary Come Follow Me 2019

Post by Valeriesc »

I was wondering if there are any plans to reuse these manuals again in the next four years as has previously been done with Primary manuals or will there be completely new manuals for the next time the New Testament is used in Primary? The new manuals have "New Testament 2019." Just wondering if it would be useful to retain anything for future use.

Thank you.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Primary Come Follow Me 2019

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm guessing that the rough outline will remain the same, but the lessons will be updated with newer videos, more recent general conference quotes, etc. as time goes on. That seems to be the pattern for newer manuals, and part of the reason it's encouraged to use digital versions. Since this is the first year Come Follow Me manuals are being used across the board, and the first year of a new Sunday meeting schedule, I would expect at least some changes the next time New Testament comes around.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”