Your ideas on our sample attached Ward Newsletter?

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
Michael_Newman

Your ideas on our sample attached Ward Newsletter?

Post by Michael_Newman »

Attached to this topic for your feedback is a first endeavor of a joint Elders Presidency and High Priest Leadership newsletter to be given to Home Teachers when visiting their families. If emailing members through lds.org is unavailable or the lds.org newsletter page does not permit importation an Adobe pdf file, then we have printed 100 copies to be made available on the chapel entrance table.

The newsletter template was developed in Publisher 2003. It can be retrieved into Publisher 2013 without flaws. I have not been able to import it into Word, which would be easier to embed in private emails to members.

I encourage all to view the attached sample and to post your feedback in this topic.

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by jdlessley on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: remove attachment containing private and personally identifying information
eblood66

Re: Your ideas on our sample attached Ward Newsletter?

Post by eblood66 »

These forums are public and can be read by anyone. It isn't a good idea to post anything containing personal information here. If you still can, you should delete the attachment. Otherwise, one of the moderators will have to do it for you.
Michael_Newman

Post by Michael_Newman »

Hmmm . . . The only personal information in the newsletter was that of the same information on the ward bulletin which is handed out to the public, including guests and non-members, when attending Sacrament. So I guess I can remove the ward bulletin information and try posting it here again for much needed feedback from those who have asked for samples since I joined this forum. Enjoy your week.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Michael_Newman wrote:Hmmm . . . The only personal information in the newsletter was that of the same information on the ward bulletin which is handed out to the public, including guests and non-members, when attending Sacrament.
The Forum is open to the public and visible to anyone using the Internet. Posting names with callings, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers should not be done outside your stake. You can blur or remove names and personally identifiable information used in the bulletin and repost if you desire. Please see the Code of Conduct for further information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Michael_Newman

Post by Michael_Newman »

jdlessley wrote:
Michael_Newman wrote:Hmmm . . . The only personal information in the newsletter was that of the same information on the ward bulletin which is handed out to the public, including guests and non-members, when attending Sacrament.
The Forum is open to the public and visible to anyone using the Internet. Posting names with callings, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers should not be done outside your stake. You can blur or remove names and personally identifiable information used in the bulletin and repost if you desire. Please see the Code of Conduct for further information.
Thank you.

Return to “Newsletter”