I am unable to add images. I have even sized the image exactly at 542px width for large image, but still does not work.
- create a new article
- giving or not a title and content does not seem to affect anything.
- click on the image icon in the top bar and select the image you want to add (in my case a jpg file)
- add it either in large, small or medium.
- when clicking on the insert button there are two different behaviour depending on the browser:
- in chrome the message saying to wait for image to upload stays there forever
- in IE the message only stays a few seconds then the popup closes and I am back to the article without any image added.
This happens whatever the jpg image I used. I even used photoshop to optimize it for web and still won't work.
I tried saving the article even if the image did not appear in IE, but no image displays.
Opening the Chrome debugger I see that there are some errors with CKEditor, so this most probably may be the cause. Here is the error : Uncaught ReferenceError: CKEDITOR is not defined