Is this Newsletter a form of a blog?

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
huffl

Is this Newsletter a form of a blog?

Post by huffl »

I have been given the calling to input info from Bishopric, Aux's. and Quorums to put info into this ward website newsletter. Since i haven't seen one, is this a form of a blog? Will the latest newsletter show up on top of the last newsletter and having a running list
of messages?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Is this Newsletter a form of a blog?

Post by aebrown »

huffl wrote:I have been given the calling to input info from Bishopric, Aux's. and Quorums to put info into this ward website newsletter. Since i haven't seen one, is this a form of a blog? Will the latest newsletter show up on top of the last newsletter and having a running list
of messages?
The Newsletter certainly is a kind of a blog. The most recent article is shown at the top, as is typical with most blogs. You can categorize articles, so that readers can filter the list of articles by category.

I'd recommend that you read the documentation, starting with the Newsletter Overview.
huffl

Post by huffl »

Will the newsletters by date be available for what period of time for view with our ward?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

huffl wrote:Will the newsletters by date be available for what period of time for view with our ward?
The newsletter articles are available indefinitely. Our stake has some articles that are over two years old.

Return to “Newsletter”