Duplicate headers received from server

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
edskousen

Duplicate headers received from server

Post by edskousen »

:( I tried posting the weekly bulletin to our ward newsletter and got the "subject" message listed above. I recently changed browsers to Google Chrome. Now, all my previous posts as well as the current one I tried posting last night have the same message and won't open. What do I do to correct this? -- I did see that I should not use "commas" (which I have used).
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicate headers received from server

Post by aebrown »

edskousen wrote:I tried posting the weekly bulletin to our ward newsletter and got the "subject" message listed above.
So you're saying that you get this message when you try to save a new article, correct? I just tried both creating a new article and saving an existing article, and both worked fine in Chrome. Have you tried a very simple article (just a word or two in the title and subject)?
edskousen wrote:I recently changed browsers to Google Chrome. Now, all my previous posts as well as the current one I tried posting last night have the same message and won't open. What do I do to correct this?
In your first sentence, it sounds like saving an article is the problem. But now you're saying that the problem is that articles "won't open." Which is it? Are you saying that you get the "duplicate headers" message when you simply open an article? And what does that mean? Do you mean opening for viewing, or starting an edit, or saving after an edit?
edskousen wrote:I did see that I should not use "commas" (which I have used).
I'm not sure what this means. Where did you read this? Where are you not supposed to use commas?
edskousen

Post by edskousen »

I went back to my original document and deleted "commas" (e.g., April 13, 2014) I changed this to April 13 - 2014 and it saves without saying "Duplicate headers received from server". I read about the commas in an older entry from someone else re: error (#349). So I went back and deleted all the documents with commas and updated and seems to work just fine.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

edskousen wrote:I read about the commas in an older entry from someone else re: error (#349). So I went back and deleted all the documents with commas and updated and seems to work just fine.
I was able to find the post you're referring to, and it turns out that it was from me, over a year ago (this particular issue had faded from my memory). The issue is related to commas being in the filename of an attachment.

Return to “Newsletter”