Not Available This page is unavailable. Error code: 2-1919

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
dmwilhelm

Not Available This page is unavailable. Error code: 2-1919

Post by dmwilhelm »

I have been posting our Stake Bulletin, Employment and Welfare Bulletins, etc. to the Newsletter area of LDS.org since the week it went live. I started having problems at the end of last year, but was still able to get things to post without any attachments. Since January 5th I have not been able to get anything to post. I get the message:
"Not Available

This page is unavailable. Error code: 2-1919
"
What is error code 2-1919 and how do I deal with it?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Not Available This page is unavailable. Error code: 2-1

Post by aebrown »

There are three discussions of issues that may lead to this message (or a similar one): Basically, it seems to boil down to three possibilities:
  • There is an image in an article that you are trying to edit and save;
  • There are certain keywords in the text of the article (e.g., "function", "create");
  • There are certain problematic attachments.
For any of these problems, some people report problems while initially creating the article; others can create the article successfully, but if they then try to edit the article, they have the problem.

You can try to narrow down the problem by creating a very simple article, then gradually adding elements (images, attachments, or text) until the problem shows up, each time editing your result after you've saved it to see if it's only a problem the second time.
dmwilhelm

Re: Not Available This page is unavailable. Error code: 2-1

Post by dmwilhelm »

Thank you!

Return to “Newsletter”