Not Available: This Page Is Unavailable

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
ldwariner

Re: Not Available: This Page Is Unavailable

Post by ldwariner »

Tried to Edit not the church wireless and I still get the page not available messages.
joeuribe3

Post by joeuribe3 »

Yikes!! This problem seems to still persists. This afternoon, I went to edit an article and after clicking the "save" button, the "This Page is Unavailable" text once again appeared. Can this bug be corrected soon enough or will it still be around another year from now?
robshad

Post by robshad »

My Wife does the Ward newsletter last month it worked fine this month She kept getting this error.
She went through line by line and found the word joint as in joint activity was causing the problem She changed it to combined and now it works.
scubadox

Post by scubadox »

I have found that when I attempt to edit an article with a picture, that I get the error. If I delete the picture, I can edit the article, then I save it, and then add the picture back in at the end and do a final save. It's a good work-around for those having this issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scubadox wrote:I have found that when I attempt to edit an article with a picture, that I get the error. If I delete the picture, I can edit the article, then I save it, and then add the picture back in at the end and do a final save. It's a good work-around for those having this issue.
That's certainly one of the triggers, but not the only one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Newsletter”