Cannot Delete Newsletter Articles

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
joeuribe3

Cannot Delete Newsletter Articles

Post by joeuribe3 »

Has anybody else had this same situation? Whenever I delete an existing ward article, it will still appear on the main newsletter page as if I never deleted it. If I select it once again and try once more to edit it, there is no existing text to delete. Can this problem be looked into and corrected asap?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

joeuribe3 wrote:Has anybody else had this same situation? Whenever I delete an existing ward article, it will still appear on the main newsletter page as if I never deleted it. If I select it once again and try once more to edit it, there is no existing text to delete. Can this problem be looked into and corrected asap?
No, I haven't seen this, nor can I duplicate this now.

I wonder if it is related to your browser cache. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Which browser are you using?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
joeuribe3

Post by joeuribe3 »

I'm using both IE9 and Firefox.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

joeuribe3 wrote:I'm using both IE9 and Firefox.
And have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

Also, once you have deleted the article, it would be interesting to know if someone else on a different computer can still see the article. I'm guessing they won't.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
joeuribe3

Post by joeuribe3 »

Thanks for the suggestion aebrown. I did clear the cache files in both IE9 and Firefox and the problem seems to have been resolved.

Return to “Newsletter”