Missing image icon

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
zaneclark

Missing image icon

Post by zaneclark »

I cannot see an image icon. I have been through the help screen, and although it shows what the icon looks like, it doesn't show where it is supposed to be located. I am away from home for the summer and have only an iPad so I can't try this on a desktop to see if the icon is visible. Anyone else trying to use the newsletter with an iPad?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I cannot see an image icon. I have been through the help screen, and although it shows what the icon looks like, it doesn't show where it is supposed to be located. I am away from home for the summer and have only an iPad so I can't try this on a desktop to see if the icon is visible. Anyone else trying to use the newsletter with an iPad?
In the beta forum, a similar problem was reported with Safari in this post. Which browser are you using on your iPad?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

aebrown wrote:In the beta forum, a similar problem was reported with Safari in this post. Which browser are you using on your iPad?

I am using the Safari mobile browser....after reading your post, I tried Chrome, Dolphin and Opera, but still no icon. After reading the older posts on this, it appears I will have to wait until I get home at the end of the summer and then hope Firefox will work.
rayfroess

Icon missing on Internet Explorer but available on Chrome and Firefox

Post by rayfroess »

The Insert Image icon missing on Internet Explorer but available on Chrome and Firefox. I using Windows 7 64-bit Pro with all software up to date.
dfchamplain

Post by dfchamplain »

I am using IE9 and cannot see the image icon as well. Does anyone know if this has been reported as a bug? I see the image icon when I use Chrome, so I guess I will use that in the meantime.
moorerc51

No Image icon for Safari

Post by moorerc51 »

As of Aug.28, 2012 this is still an issue with Safari for Mac users. I just went to Firefox and uploaded an image. Guess I'll just use Firefox when I want to work on the Newsletter.

Return to “Newsletter”