EQP Access to Publish Articles -- Not Working

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
pierce1of5

Post by pierce1of5 »

It looks to be an issue with my lds account. When I log in and go to the newsletter page it lists the wrong ward. I've been going through an email address I found in the help section for the newsletter Managing Rights and Roles. they asked "can you sign in to LDS.org, and then go to https://lds.org/header and send us the information that appears? Thanks",. I did that nearly 2 weeks ago and have gotten no response yet. I could go to a bishopric administrator to get admin rights. That would work only if when I log in I go to the my wards newsletter page not a different ward's page. Any ideas out there where I need to go for help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pierce1of5 wrote:When I log in and go to the newsletter page it lists the wrong ward.
Did you recently move? Are you an out-of-unit leader? Have you verified with the ward clerk that your records are in the correct ward? When you log into ldsaccount.lds.org, is the birthdate in your profile correct?

That might help pinpoint the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pierce1of5

Post by pierce1of5 »

No I haven't moved or been called to be a leader in another unit. My account profile has the correct birthdate. My unit is correct when I go to the directory or calendar. I've checked with the ward clerk and my records are listed with my calling as website administrator listed using the standard calling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

By looking at the articles, can you tell if they for your ward? I seem to remember seeing somewhere of a situation where the wrong unit was displayed as the title, but the data was correct. Something about it defaulting to the first unit in the stake. But I can't remember where that was.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pierce1of5

Post by pierce1of5 »

Neither unit has any articles up yet. The 2 units that I refer to are the one that other members of my household can see and the unit that I get when I go to the newsletter tool. After I get to the right units newsletter maybe the admin option will be available to me.

Return to “Newsletter”