Print Directory 2013 Beta

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
lnewton64

Print Directory 2013 Beta

Post by lnewton64 »

Two problems that I already see with the new directory (only one of these problems exist in the current directory. 1) When I try to print out a directory of Ward Leaders it doesn't include some of the auxiliaries (Particularly the Ward Missionaries). I'm currently the Ward Mission Leader in my Ward and I'm trying to print out a directory to give to the Sister Missionaries that cover our area and it leaves out several secondary auxiliaries. 2) When I did print the directory in the current release of the directory of the auxiliaries that were printed, it included everyone (President, Counselors, & Secretary), however, in the BETA directory only the president of each auxiliary was included (with the exception of the Bishopric). Please make it so that it includes everyone (or at least make it be a checkbox option).

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Print Directory 2013 Beta

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I moved this post from the Directory 2013 Beta ready for testing topic to a new topic in the Beta Directory forum section. Since the post deals with the Beta Directory, it needs to be in this forum section.]

Return to “Beta Directory”