show on map

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
nwb1

show on map

Post by nwb1 »

Hi

I was looking for an answer and found you are beta testing. How about if I throw in something you can fix while you are at it. I live in Minot (my-not) , ND. I hope this applies now that I think of it. The screen has the feature to "show on map". This area has a lot of members that have moved here from all over the church in the last year. How come the address shows a Minot location and the map shows me the previous ward location in Utah, St. George, etc. that they moved from?

Just look at your Stake, Ward boundaries and zoom out to World view. Today I can see about 15 dots outside our Stake even and I am on Ward view. The 3 on the west coast of Africa look interesting too.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Directory 2013 Beta Released thread. Note that in the announcement the poster asked that issues and feedback be posted in a separate thread.]

The issues you are seeing are in the Maps program and has been addressed in other threads in the Maps forum.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Beta Directory”