New Stuff soon?

Discussions around the Help Center website located at clerksupport.lds.org. (Formerly called Record Keeping and Technology Support or RKATS)
tubaloth

New Stuff soon?

Post by tubaloth »

I got an e-mail (not sure how) a couple of weeks ago about how I think Home Teaching would be added to the online stuff. The e-mail said something like late Augs it would be added. It then talked about other changes coming in Late Fall.

Have any changes happen to the RKATS website? I think Home Teaching (and Visiting Teaching) numbers is the only thing I still have to get from MLS. This would be nice to have by the end of Sept (or before).

Is there plans to move all the financial stuff online too? Like well we be entering tithing donations into RKTS maybe something different?
Thanks
Biggles

Re: New Stuff soon?

Post by Biggles »

See this thread, it will explain a bit more https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=19840
The long term goal is to get all.MLS functions online. We will all just have to be patient, it will come eventually :)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: New Stuff soon?

Post by aebrown »

tubaloth wrote:I got an e-mail (not sure how) a couple of weeks ago about how I think Home Teaching would be added to the online stuff. The e-mail said something like late Augs it would be added. It then talked about other changes coming in Late Fall.
The link Biggles provided answers everything, but I just wanted to make it clear in this topic that what you just said is backwards. Home/Visiting Teaching administration is not coming until "Late Fall"; it was other changes (primarily expanded access for priesthood and auxiliary presidencies) that was released last week.
tubaloth wrote:Have any changes happen to the RKATS website? I think Home Teaching (and Visiting Teaching) numbers is the only thing I still have to get from MLS. This would be nice to have by the end of Sept (or before).
RKATS will document features as they are made available. HT/VT administration will definitely not be available by the end of Sept.
tubaloth wrote:Is there plans to move all the financial stuff online too? Like well we be entering tithing donations into RKATS maybe something different?
You certainly won't enter tithing donations into RKATS -- that's only a documentation site. Perhaps financial functions will be on Leader and Clerk Resources eventually, but that's still off in the future.

Return to “Help Center Website (Formerly RKATS)”