Stake leadership may subscribe to and view calendars of all

For community testing of Calender releases.
segbert

Stake leadership may subscribe to and view calendars of all

Postby segbert » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

Stake leadership may subscribe to and view calendars of all units within their stakes

I have a question about this. As a stake executive secretary, I've been testing the new beta, and I can't see how this is accomplished. Is the intention here to view only those events that have scheduled something in the building? I see the buildings listed in the beta calendar, but not the individual units. I read the quoted statement as being able to view all of the units' calendar events, regardless of whether they have reserved a room or not. I don't see how to do this in the current beta. Am I misunderstanding what I should be able to do?

tcole13

Re: Stake leadership may subscribe to and view calendars of

Postby tcole13 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 am

I believe that you can see the detail of the locations in all views now rather then just the Week view. I also don't see a way to access the ward calendars other then my own ward and the Stake calendars, but I did notice that I can see the building details. I can't attach a screen shot but there is now the other units in the stake events now on my calendar. This is great news!!

Return to “Beta Calendar”