For community testing of Calender releases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Within the Week View and when the Event name is longer than what will fit in the box, a tooltip box appears and shows the full text of the event name when you hover your mouse over the text. However, if the event has any details, they only appear when the mouse is hovering over the Start-End Time and the tooltip of the Event Name hides the details. Can you program the Event Name tooltip to only appear over the name and not while the mouse is hovering over the Start-End time? Calling: Stake STS.
- Meeting w/ Short Event Name-details are visible
- Image 100.jpg (37.03 KiB) Viewed 297 times
- Meeting w/ Long Event Name-sits on top of details
- Image 101.jpg (37.62 KiB) Viewed 297 times
- Mouse over event name-only event name is displayed
- Image 102.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 297 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest