Calendar is inaccurate--only showing partial information

For community testing of Calender releases.
HollyDixon

Calendar is inaccurate--only showing partial information

Post by HollyDixon »

I've been trying to schedule our ward Christmas party. I'm viewing all calendars and see plenty of dates/times available, however when I've tried to schedule it, it won't let me. I submit it, thinking it will schedule it, then nothing shows on the calendar. When I spoke with our stake scheduler, he said when he tried to put it in (also seeing an open schedule), it wouldn't let him either saying there was a conflict with another ward's Christmas party. This has occurred multiple times, so half of our stake event's aren't showing up on the calendars, but are somehow in system. Even our scheduler isn't seeing them until he tries to input a new event. Can you help??

Holly DIxon
Dixon.holly@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar is inaccurate--only showing partial information

Post by russellhltn »

You've posted in the beta calendar section, but I suspect you are using the regular calendar.

Unless you are a member of the stake presidency, you can't see calendars except for your ward and stake-level.

But if you switch to "week view" and select the location on the left, you can see all events scheduled for that building.

By any chance, is this building used by multiple stakes? I remember a bug where you can't see events from other stakes, but I don't remember if it was finally resolved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Beta Calendar”