Restrictions not yet working?

For community testing of Calender releases.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Restrictions not yet working?

Post by kisaac »

As of today I cannot create a restriction. None of our restrictions loaded to the Beta calendar from the current calendar that I can see. Perhaps i just can't figure it out?
Callings: stake assistant clerk AND building scheduler in current calendar (and in beta calendar.)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Restrictions not yet working?

Post by russellhltn »

kisaac wrote:ANone of our restrictions loaded to the Beta calendar from the current calendar that I can see.
I can't verify that (our stake hasn't used restrictions at all this year.)

But I tried to create a restriction for a unit, and while it appeared to save, I couldn't find it on any calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

My experience as well.
appeared to save (no errors) and I return to calendar. But no restrictions are ever visible anywhere, and you can add events using the rooms at the time I tried to "block." I conclude the restriction (and blocking) features not working in the beta calendar.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kisaac wrote:I conclude the restriction (and blocking) features not working in the beta calendar.
Yes, vlott confirmed that is the case here.

Return to “Beta Calendar”