Who are "stake leaders"?

For community testing of Calender releases.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Who are "stake leaders"?

Post by russellhltn »

[Moderator note: this topic was split out from the announcement New Beta 2.7 Ready for Feedback! topic, because it deals with a distinct issue.]
jeffevannelson wrote:Stake leadership may subscribe to and view calendars of all units within their stakes.
Can you clarify "stake leadership"? Is that just the stake presidency?

(It doesn't seem to include the STS, even though he's a default admin at the stake level.)
Last edited by aebrown on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Note topic split
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Who are "stake leaders"?

Post by jeffevannelson »

Stake Presidency and High Council. (stake clerks and Stake Exec Sec)

No Stake RS President or anything. Other Stake callings are in talks along with everyone in matter of fact in terms of viewing. We are seeing what the right decision is still but the above callings.

The big one for me is high council because I know they never can see the wards in which they are serving which is always a problem
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Who are "stake leaders"?

Post by russellhltn »

You say stake clerks are included, but as an Assistant Stake Clerk - Technology, I don't seem to be included. Is that intentional?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Beta Calendar”