Manuals for 2015

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

Re: Manuals for 2015

Post by mevans »

We have no idea when this information will be available. We just need to be patient and check back periodically to see if the church is done.
BStodd

Post by BStodd »

I'm in this same boat. I just tried and no deal. Still nothing in "Manual and Lesson Material" dropdown for HP, EQ, RS and Sunday School.
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

Unfortunately this process is not as automated as it should be. There's still some manual (no pun intended) work that has to be done before the automated portions can be run. It is being worked on, but is not complete yet. I will post to this forum as soon as the new manuals are available in lesson.
GayWhited

Post by GayWhited »

Mstauff: Thank you so very much for your efforts to to get the lesson manuals up and running. I think I speak for the others using this forum when I say, "We appreciate your time and efforts."
Do you think we should go ahead and type up our lesson schedules by hand if we want them available to teachers by mid-December?
ashleyerickson84

Primary Manuals are not listed for the lesson schedules

Post by ashleyerickson84 »

I am trying to create a lesson schedule for my primary classes but I am unable to select a manual. Can some one walk me through what I need to do?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Primary Manuals are not listed for the lesson schedules

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I merged your post with the existing topic for this issue.]
ashleyerickson84 wrote:I am trying to create a lesson schedule for my primary classes but I am unable to select a manual. Can some one walk me through what I need to do?
As you can see from reading this discussion (in particular this post), the 2015 manuals are not yet available to be selected. Watch this topic for updates.
doger

2015 Lesson Schedules

Post by doger »

When will new schedules be available?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: 2015 Lesson Schedules

Post by russellhltn »

doger wrote:When will new schedules be available?
[Moderator note: This was was merged into an existing thread on the subject.]

Please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

You are way ahead of me - wondering where the Manuals for 2015 are in the Lesson Schedules. I notice all the postings are in October. It is now December. It would be great if there were actually someone we could send a "gentle reminder" to let them know we need them now! Thanks for your posts!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

winnj100 wrote:I notice all the postings are in October. It is now December.
I think you're looking at the wrong date. If you'll scroll up, you'll see a post from a church employee made in the last 24 hours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”