Lesson Page Malfunctioning?

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jerry.groom@gmail.com

Lesson Page Malfunctioning?

Post by jerry.groom@gmail.com »

I am a member of the Branch Presidency and have set up lessons before as well as have shown members how to do this. Recently I have found there are a couple of issues with the page when trying to add lessons.
1. When logging into the page your last session is frozen from the last status of the page when you logged off. My last status when I logged off, I had Gospel Doctrine checked, so that is the only page lesson that I can see. I am able to check other lessons however nothing changes.
2. When I change the administrator page and add a lesson I can see the lesson added however when I go to activate it, it will not show up as an active lesson. I have checked it green and tried to "trick" the page into saving it in every way I can possibly think of.
3. While in the administration page adding the lesson, it does allow you to view the year. I can click on a specific lesson to modify that days lesson for a new lesson we will be doing. However the SAVE button seems to be a dead or inactive link. The only way I can get the changes to be saved is to click on another button to try and maneuver away from the page where a pop-up warns me that I have unsaved information and asks if i want to save the information, then I have the opportunity to save the changes I made and it shows up in the yearly view.

It seems like there are changes going on in the backend of this part of the site which is always good. I just need to know if anyone else is seeing these issues and if we can get them fixed. My new young womens President is wanting to get her lessons in order for her class and counselors.

Thank you all!
joeuribe3

Re: Lesson Page Malfunctioning?

Post by joeuribe3 »

I seem to be experiencing the same problem especially with the SAVE button. Even though I thought I was able to work around this issue and the administration page showed what I either revised or added, after refreshing the page the new information I thought I had saved is no where in sight and is replaced by the previous information I had thought I deleted in the first place. Hopefully, these issues will be repaired soon.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”