Unable to edit

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to edit

Post by russellhltn »

DixieCannon wrote:and then I refresh and look again and the correction was not saved.
What happens if you log out and log back in - or log in using a different browser? I've run into a situation in directory where 'refresh' doesn't show changes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

Come Follow Me - Lesson Schedule - I have selected specific Unit Overview topics (topic highlighted) from the Come Follow Me Learning Outlines. I now want to delete the specific Unit Overview topic. It will let me select (highlight) a different Unit Overview topic - but will not go back to no highlighted Overview topics. HELP! Thanks
mevans

Post by mevans »

winnj100 wrote:Come Follow Me - Lesson Schedule - I have selected specific Unit Overview topics (topic highlighted) from the Come Follow Me Learning Outlines. I now want to delete the specific Unit Overview topic. It will let me select (highlight) a different Unit Overview topic - but will not go back to no highlighted Overview topics. HELP! Thanks
As far as I know, there is no way to go back to the overview topic once a specific topic has been selected (short of deleting the entire class and recreating it). I've been stuck on this issue, too.
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

That is a thought ... to delete the entire class!!! I am about ready to do that!!! Thanks for the help!!!
winnj100

Post by winnj100 »

YAY!!! It worked! Now the Come Follow Me Monthly Topic displays! This might be a pain for anything except Come Follow Me. Thank you, Thank you!!!!
mevans

Post by mevans »

I'm glad that worked for you.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”