Lesson Schedules will not go Active

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
FlintCrump

Lesson Schedules will not go Active

Post by FlintCrump »

As membership clerk I was asked by the Stake Clerk to set up and activate the "Lesson Schedules" tool on LDS.org. I followed the directions for set up and go to the end of the process prior to training each auxiliary leader. Today I did a walkthrough with the Sunday School Pres. Neither he nor me could get his classes to go "Active." I saw the active tick box go green each time I clicked on the Sunday School classes. I would then exit and enter back into Lesson Schedules to a front page window that has no classes listed to view in the display platform. All 20-30 classes display in the admin platform. please advise...
mevans

Re: Lesson Schedules will not go Active

Post by mevans »

I assume that you're in the administrative screen when you're trying to make a class active, correct?

After you've made a class active, you need to go back to the main screen. Each member needs to select which schedules he or she wants to view on this page from the list of active classes. On the right of the screen (you might have to scroll), you need to check the boxes of the active classes whose schedule you want to see.
jerry.groom@gmail.com

Re: Lesson Schedules will not go Active

Post by jerry.groom@gmail.com »

This issue seems to be happening again. I am a member of our branch presidency and have added lessons before and have shown others how to do this. However this time when I am trying to add the young women's lessons it will show the lesson in the administration section and even allow me to edit it in the year view. However the only way to save is to act like im going to leave without saving and tell it, oh i forgot to save and to please save, then it will save my changes. The save button is inactive inside the yearly view of the administration of a new schedule. Even when that is all completed, I will get to the front part to check the activate button to allow the lesson to become active, then go to the front screen and do not see the newly made lesson. I have tested this with two other presidency logins within our branch. This section of the website seems to be having an issue right now as if you are in the midst of making a change?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”