Primary Sharing Time 2014 Manual Still Missing

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

Primary Sharing Time 2014 Manual Still Missing

Post by mevans »

I think all the other manuals are now available, but I still don't see the Primary Sharing Time manual for 2014. Any idea when this will be available?
jhowell2000

Re: Primary Sharing Time 2014 Manual Still Missing

Post by jhowell2000 »

I don't think it was ever added for 2013 and it isn't there yet for 2014. I manually put in the links for the monthly theme. I created the class Sharing Time without a manual and then for the lessons I selected custom topic and copied and pasted the links for the monthly theme in the topic and url slots. I can't link to the individual week as all the weeks for the month are together, but it is a start.
mevans

Post by mevans »

jhowell2000, thanks for bringing this to my memory. You are correct: it never was added for 2013. I keep getting thrown off by the radio button for "Primary Sharing Time" on the lesson schedule admin and think they actually made it available in lesson schedule format.

Now that I just looked, I remember that I manually set up sharing time last year using multiurl.com so I could also include links to music. Because there was no lesson schedule-formatted Sharing Time manual, I just linked to the PDF. I'm not as fond of linking to the PDF, but that's what I did.
mevans

Post by mevans »

We're closer to having the Primary Sharing Time manual in Lesson Schedules. I was just going to do the page numbers from the PDF and thought I'd get to work on that tonight and stumbled across this:

https://www.lds.org/manual/2014-outline ... r?lang=eng

It's the 2014 sharing time manual in note taking format. It's not available in the lesson schedules tool, but the fact that it's now in this format tells me that it's probably not a great deal more effort to put it in lesson schedules. I don't know if it will happen, but this is a step in the right direction!

Return to “Lesson Schedules”