I've found a bug that people should be aware of (and can hopefully confirm). I have already set up events for 2014. I don't know if setting up events has anything to do with reproducing this bug or not.
Follow these steps:
- Create a new Class and fill in the name, year=2014
- For the manual choose an auxiliary and a non-youth curriculum (for example, Sunday School / Old Testament or Primary / Primary 2)
- Save the class.
- From the Administration site, verify that your Class was created. Now click on View Year.
- Verify that all the lessons filled in correctly. Observe the number of the last lesson.
- Now choose "Insert Missing Lessons"
- Select "Insert specific lessons"
- Select the start date as January 5, 2014
- Select the start lesson as Lesson 1.
- Click Insert.
- Observe that the last lesson is now one less than the total (for example, if there are 48 lessons total, it will only show 47 lessons).
If you choose "Insert all missing lessons", it works correctly. It's only a problem when you choose "insert specific lessons".
Can anyone else confirm this behavior? If you cannot reproduce this, please indicate whether or not you have set up any 2014 events (such as stake conference). If you're not a full administrator, you can only see if the events have been set up.