2014 Curriculum

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
kimbrown22

Re: 2014 Curriculum

Post by kimbrown22 »

Does anyone know when the RS lessons will be up? I just learned about this great tool and would love to use it for help with my scheduling!
mrine

Post by mrine »

I am hovering and waiting. A few days ago they didn't have anything and now they have Primary. I am patiently (well, trying) waiting for RS to be loaded. The one response I got is that it was in there as late as the 24th of November last year for all of it. I just keep checking every day because I am looking forward to using it too!
mevans

Post by mevans »

kimbrown22 wrote:Does anyone know when the RS lessons will be up? I just learned about this great tool and would love to use it for help with my scheduling!
Since you just learned about the tool, and we don't know when the RS curriculum will be available, I suggest you set up a Relief Society class in 2013 and put in your remaining lessons. This will give you experience with the tool now so that you're not trying to figure it out when the curriculum is posted. If you have questions, this is the place to come.
lbdallinga

Post by lbdallinga »

I would have loved that it was posted that it wasn't available yet because I thought that I must not be doing something right. I will patiently wait too. The manual is available (i have one) but it must take a while to post it on line?
bcgroen

Post by bcgroen »

My ward is already planning for next year. I need to post the lessons schedules, so please post the RS and EQ lesson manuals! Thanks!
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

This is a known issue that's being worked on. The priesthood/RS manual should be available soon.
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

Happened sooner than I thought. RS/Priesthood manual is out there now.
mrine

Post by mrine »

Woot Woot!! They have Teachings of the Presidents for 2014 in there now!!! Yeah!!!
joelbeevers

Post by joelbeevers »

When I set up a class with Teachings of the Presidents for 2014, it auto-populates the lessons in a non-sequential order, that would appear to be by monthly topic rather than just in the straight order. While the book has 26 chapters instead of 24, and the introduction says that leaders should choose the lessons that will best suit the class members, I am surprised that there should be an auto-population in a different order. Is this order being suggested by Church HQ? Has there been any direction about this?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

joelbeevers wrote:When I set up a class with Teachings of the Presidents for 2014, it auto-populates the lessons in a non-sequential order, that would appear to be by monthly topic rather than just in the straight order. . . . Is this order being suggested by Church HQ?
I believe it is a glitch that I thought has been fixed.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”