Easter Lesson

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
kb7ucf

Easter Lesson

Post by kb7ucf »

The Easter Lesson #46 for Primary 3 should have been scheduled on March 31. So the lesson schedule is wrong from March 31 to Dec 15th. Can you fix it so I can reprint a corrected lesson schedule? Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Easter Lesson

Post by aebrown »

This is a community forum; no one here can fix that for you.

But any lesson schedules administrator or editor for a particular class can fix it. It can be a bit tedious to do it manually, but it can be done.

You might want to review this post for suggestions on how to do it.
kb7ucf

Post by kb7ucf »

OK Thank you!
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

This is much easier since the "Insert Lessons" functionality in the latest release. For this particular scenario you should be able to go to the week that the Easter lesson is taught and edit that week to be a custom topic, or no class (just something other than a manual lesson). Do the same for Christmas, and any other weeks that may not be a normal sequential lesson. On weeks where events are already scheduled (like GC or Stake Conference) you don't need to change the lesson type. After you've specified all the "exceptions", click on the "Insert Missing Lessons" link that should show at the top of the page. Leave the "Insert All" radio button checked and click insert. This will reassign all chapters from your manual to weeks that are set to use a manual (essentially reflowing around the Easter & Christmas weeks, and any conferences or other events). Once you've done this then go back and edit the Easter week lesson, change it back to a manual lesson, and select the Easter lesson.
kb7ucf

Post by kb7ucf »

Thanks! I'll try it. I'm new to this so I didn't understand it all, but will try the suggestions. Appreciate your time and help!

Return to “Lesson Schedules”