How to get schedule back

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
PegE

How to get schedule back

Post by PegE »

I saw page that had one lesson and wanted lessons for the whole year for RS. Some symbol was in every column and I wanted to find out how to put specific lesson titles in for 1st & 4th Sundays. Somehow I was presented with a box that said something must be "active" or whole list would be deleted. There was no active/not-active box so I clicked OK meaning OK I will go find where active could be changed and have wiped out the whole RS list and the name RS no longer appears on www.lds.org/lesson/?# So I can't even reenter all the lessons manually. Is there any way to repair my Big mess?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: How to get schedule back

Post by jdlessley »

From your description it is hard to tell what page you were on or what you did. Perhaps you can help us help you by answering a few questions. Are you a member of the Relief Society presidency? When you go to the Lesson Schedules home page, what do you see? Is it something like the image below?

[attachment=0]Lesson Schedules - home.jpg[/attachment]

If you see something like that page, is the Relief Society, or something with Relief Society in the name, listed in the right column?

Were you viewing 2013 lessons or 2012 lessons?
Attachments
Lesson Schedules - home.jpg
Lesson Schedules - home.jpg (10.64 KiB) Viewed 266 times
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”