Error when trying to delete course

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

LisaAn wrote:We think this problem might be related to what browser you're running and how that browser is setup. If you're running Safari or something less than IE9 try it again with Firefox and see if this fixes the problem. Let us know what happens.
Thanks,
LisaAn

I'm using a recent version of Firefox (and have also tried Chrome). I have tried on multiple machines and with my browser cleared of cookies.

The first time I saw this problem was when I tried to delete a course after I'd been logged in for a long time. I think my login may have already timed out, but I still had the window open. I don't know if that could have had any permanent effect on my account status, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

LisaAn wrote:We think this problem might be related to what browser you're running and how that browser is setup.
I am using Firefox 15.0.1, Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m and IE8. I get the same on all three.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

Any status update on the fix for this?
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

***bump***
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We're still working on it. It's proving to be a tough one. Thanks for your patience.
QA Engineer
ldeaton

Error when trying to delete lessons.

Post by ldeaton »

I am having the same problem as these others when trying to delete the default lesson schedule so I can put in events.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We have gone through all our servers, routers, firewalls and the software searching for this problem. We've double checked the way people log in and what rights they have. We tweaked a couple of things in the process. Is this still a problem? Thanks.
QA Engineer
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

LisaAn wrote:We have gone through all our servers, routers, firewalls and the software searching for this problem. We've double checked the way people Sign in and what rights they have. We tweaked a couple of things in the process. Is this still a problem? Thanks.

It's been working for me for a couple weeks.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

It is working fine for me.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
srhunt8

Re: Error when trying to delete course

Post by srhunt8 »

It seems I am still having the problem. Is anyone else still having this problem? I have tried with Chrome and Safari.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”