Error when trying to delete course

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

Hi,

When I try to delete a course I get the message "Service error detected. The session may have timed out." I've tried clearing cookies and logging in on a different computer.

Thanks!
mevans

Post by mevans »

What's your calling? Can you get someone else with permissions to try deleting the course just to see what happens?
guyhambly

Post by guyhambly »

I'm having the same problem. I've tried at home and at the clerk's office yesterday (different computer).

I'm the Ward Clerk and cannot delete any classes.

Thanks
RayLister

Post by RayLister »

I'm having the same problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This has been reported to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We're having trouble duplicating this problem here at the church. If you would send me a private message with your header information (go to http://www.lds.org/header after logging in and copy that page) we'll see if we can figure out what's going on. Thanks for your patience.
QA Engineer
ESScott117

Post by ESScott117 »

I also, as branch clerk, have been unable to delete any existing classes in order to enforce the exceptions to lesson schedules. I tried from the unit computer on Sept 23 and 30, from my laptop at church on the 30th, and at home today. All attempts give me the "Service error detected. The session may have timed out." It makes no difference if I use IE, Firefox, or Chrome.
gbell32

will a screen shot do?

Post by gbell32 »

LisaAn wrote:We're having trouble duplicating this problem here at the church. If you would send me a private message with your header information (go to www.lds.org/header after logging in and copy that page) we'll see if we can figure out what's going on. Thanks for your patience.

I attached a screen shot of the error I get.
Attachments
Lesson Schedules.jpg
(88.03 KiB) Downloaded 1407 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

No, they need the information found in the header. It gives such details as your calling, etc.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

I sent Lisa my header info last week, but haven't heard anything yet.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”