Beta Newsletter

The Newsletter application will eventually appear alongside Calendar, Directory, and Maps
tdeforest

Post by tdeforest »

marmat wrote:Would love to sign up with this, but when I go to Projects and then sign in get the following message:

"This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you."

My LDS Account is working OK on other services on LDS.org.

marmat, please send me your email address in a private message and I will see what I can find about your account on LDSTech.
sharonlower

Post by sharonlower »

I would like to sign up
but don't see where to do so
can you help please?
are there instructions with the Beta Newsletter?
Sharon
sharonlower@yahoo.com
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sharonlower wrote:I would like to sign up but don't see where to do so

Read the article Newsletter, a New LDS.org Tool To Be Released into Beta Mid-February, and you'll see how you can sign up for the Local Unit Application Beta Testing project (there's not a separate LDSTech project for the Newsleter). You can also watch this forum section for announcements (subscribing to this thread would make sure you get notified.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

aebrown wrote:Read the article Newsletter, a New LDS.org Tool To Be Released into Beta Mid-February, and you'll see how you can sign up for the Local Unit Application Beta Testing project (there's not a separate LDSTech project for the Newsleter). You can also watch this forum section for announcements (subscribing to this thread would make sure you get notified.

Waiting anxiously for this new feature...... Mid February is here..... I know I always get over anxious for these new features.... But I'm retired so this always adds excitement to a rather sedate life..
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:Waiting anxiously for this new feature...... Mid February is here..... I know I always get over anxious for these new features.... But I'm retired so this always adds excitement to a rather sedate life..
Perhaps you didn't see this post, which says that there will be a bit of a delay, but "We are still planning to release the Newsletter very soon."
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
marmat

Post by marmat »

tdeforest wrote:marmat, please send me your email address in a private message and I will see what I can find about your account on LDSTech.

Thanks again for your help!

Return to “Beta Newsletter”