Youth Curriculum not showing learning outline option

Beta Lesson Schedules Website feedback
jhowell2000

Youth Curriculum not showing learning outline option

Post by jhowell2000 »

Created a youth class (mia maids), selected auxiliary (yw), input teacher and saved class. It automatically selected the learning outline as the manual. However, when I went to input lessons no learning outline was available to click.

Then I edited class by changing the manual to a blank manual, received warning message, changed back to the learning outline manual, received warning message again about changing manual, saved class then went to edit year and the learning outline was now available to check.

Not sure if I was clear on my description of what is happening. I created three youth classes, two YW classes and one YM class and each had to deselect manual and then reselect manual before the option learning outlines would appear on the weekly lesson schedule page.

I could make it work, but it took more steps than it should have.

Using firefox 16.0.2 on a Mac running 10.7.5; I am a stake and a ward administrator
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We've been able to duplicate this and we're working on it. Thanks (reference 407).
QA Engineer
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

jhowell2000 wrote:I could make it work, but it took more steps than it should have.
Just to confirm: Also happened as stated to me. Needs fixin!

Return to “Beta Lesson Schedules”