- Select Manage Class Schedules. The Manage Class Schedules screen appears. It doesn't matter which year you select. (Prerequisite: some classes are already set up for the year you're selecting.)
- Click on the icon to edit a class. The Edit Class screen appears.
- Click Save (you don't need to make any changes)
- The screen goes back to the Manage Class Schedules screen.
- The "Your Save Was Successful" green bar appears on the Manage Class Schedules screen. It appears over the "+ Add Class" and year selector controls. The cosmetic problem is that the year selector control remains on top of the green bar so you see a green bar across the screen with the year selector control on top of it. It looks out of place when you see it, but it doesn't last for long.
As indicated by the title, this issue is minor. Also, only who have permissions to manage class schedules are going to see it. Still, it doesn't seem to be the correct behavior, so I thought I should report it.