Problems Creating Events / iOS Compatibility

Beta Lesson Schedules Website feedback
peteweston

Problems Creating Events / iOS Compatibility

Post by peteweston »

I have been trying to create events such as Stake Conference in the Beta Lesson Scheduler today, so the schedule will adjust the lessons for the year.

I have no problem creating the events and they seem to save ok and appear on the events page. however when I click on a class and view the schedule for the year the events don't appear in the class's year view (the class has been selected to be replaced). Then when I go back to the events page to check the class is still there, it is but when I click on the edit but no information is populated in any of the fields. if I sign out and back in the class is gone.

I'm viewing the calendar in Safari 5.1.3. I've also tried viewing the schedule on my iPad running iOS 5 and some of the links won't work ie edit buttons, create new event etc I hope this is fixed so it works on iOS as a growing number of people access the Church's websites on iPads and iPhones. At a recent coordinating council meeting, every general authority and stake president in attendance had an iPad so the demand is definitely there for these site to work on iOS.

Return to “Beta Lesson Schedules”