Deacon Quorum has three instructors.
Instructor A will teach week 1, week 4, and week 5 (when there is one)
Instructor B will teach week 2
Instructor C will teach week 3
Following the curriculum guidelines...
For weeks 1, 4, 5 they will use the "Aaronic Priesthood Manual 1" book
For weeks 2 & 3 they will use the "Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood" book
For setup I would basically like to do something like this:
- Select the appropriate instructors for the Deacon Quorum
- Select the manuals that will be used for the quorum, which lesson for each to start on, what date to start with.
- Assign an instructor to each week (week 1, week 2, etc.)
- Assign a manual to each week (week 1, week 2, etc.).
- Auto populate the lessons based on the above. But of course allow further tweaking after the auto populating of the weeks.
- NOTE: When viewing, I want to see the entire lesson schedule for the quorum, across all instructors & manuals in one list.
Currently in the beta, it looks like I have to setup a different lesson schedule for each instructor/manual combination... the above resulting in 3 different schedules (Deacons A, Deacons B, Deacons C), and I can't view them all at once (to see who is up next week, etc.).