LDS Tools for Windows Phone

Discussions around the LDS Tools application for all versions of Windows Phone.
ransomv

LDS Tools for Windows Phone

Postby ransomv » Mon May 16, 2011 11:38 am

Is there a forum/sub forum for LDS Tools on Windows Phone?
And how can I report feedback?

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Mon May 16, 2011 12:06 pm

ransomv wrote:Is there a forum/sub forum for LDS Tools on Windows Phone?
And how can I report feedback?
No, there is not a forum for Windows Phone. Since Windows Mobile is listed in the wiki along with the other platforms perhaps there should be a forum. I will bring this up with the moderators and administrators. One of the developers for LDS Tools states in another threadthat "The feedback email address can be found on the about screen, on the setup tab."
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon May 16, 2011 12:39 pm

What is the status of the project? Looking at the Wiki, it doesn't appear to have reached public beta yet. Is the wiki page out of date?

I would assume the developers are communicating via the usual developer channels.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

ransomv

Postby ransomv » Mon May 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Thanks for looking into forum issue.
I was confused about finding the e-mail address for support in the app. I had been to the setup page many times and nothing was there.
Turns out the link for "LDS Account" takes you to an About screen, and it is listed there. (I still don't see how a user would expect to get to the About screen by using a link called "LDS Account")

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

ransomv wrote:I was confused about finding the e-mail address for support in the app. I had been to the setup page many times and nothing was there.
Turns out the link for "LDS Account" takes you to an About screen, and it is listed there. (I still don't see how a user would expect to get to the About screen by using a link called "LDS Account")

Has the product reached beta? The Wiki page doesn't seem to indicate that.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

ransomv

Postby ransomv » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 am

RussellHltn wrote:Has the product reached beta? The Wiki page doesn't seem to indicate that.

Both LDS Tools and LDS Gospel Library are available for the Windows Phone 7. You will find them on Marketplace.
I believe the wiki pages are out of date.

Return to “Windows Phone LDS Tools”