Calendar Server Error

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
mmacconnell

Calendar Server Error

Post by mmacconnell »

I have been getting errors on both my iPhone and iPad when attempting to update the calendar using LDS Tools. The message I am getting is: LDS.org was not able to process the request. Failed with error "500." Please try again.

My last successful attempt was Sep 17th. I have even cleared all my data and tried again but continue to receive this message. I have tried on different days and at different times.

Any ideas?
mmacconnell

Post by mmacconnell »

To add more to this I am also not able to sync the calendar with my iPhone and iPad calendar applications. I do not get any error messages, but nothing is syncing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sounds like the problem described in the Sorry...data not available (error!) thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

I'm also getting the server error "500" when trying to update the calendar on my iphone...tried to update for several days now with same message. I assume someone is working on a solution?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”