Using LDS Tools on iphone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
scottdhorton

Little help?

Post by scottdhorton »

I am new to this game--where it the link that will allow me to send such an email (as you noted below) to the LDS Tools team? I have jumped around on the website, but have not seen an easy way to send them feedback.

Help?
lajackson wrote:There is an option at the LDS.org calendar site to export calendars. There are some big issues with the getting of new calendar items onto the likes of mobile devices. Some of them seem to be Church related. Some of them seem to be Google related. There are several threads in this forum discussing the issue and its numerous workarounds.

I have found that the calendar in LDS Tools has the same problems. Some events transfer in, others do not. LDS Tools is programmed by volunteer developers for the Church and they are very responsive to feedback they receive. I would suggest that you send feedback via e-mail to the LDS Tools team and let them know of some specifics where you know the event is on the calendar (you can see it on your desktop) but the event is not appearing in your LDS Tools calendar. I have not yet done this myself because our local calendars are still in such a state of flux that the problem does not entirely belong to the LDS Tools software. But the calendar items that have remained steady at LDS.org still come and go at whim in my iTouch using LDS Tools.

The LDS Tools calendar does come from the new calendar at LDS.org and so you will only be seeing Church-wide events if your stake or ward calendar keepers have loaded them into your local calendars. At least for now.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

scottdhorton wrote:I am new to this game--where it the link that will allow me to send such an email (as you noted below) to the LDS Tools team? I have jumped around on the website, but have not seen an easy way to send them feedback.

Feedback instructions are on the wiki under LDS Tools support - iPhone - iPad.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”