LDS Tools issues continue

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
trentlamb

Then let me weigh-in, because BP is a leader position

Post by trentlamb »

and since 1.0.5 came out, I haven't been able to even download any data for my LDS Tools.

I keep getting "you are not authorized to access this data", still trying to figure out who else IS authorized or if someone messed up the coding related to my unit when the 1.0.5 update came out.

In any case, I sure wish someone would figure it out, and get this little app up to Ward Tools standards, because I hate having to export, convert and update in three steps.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

just updated to 1.0.7 and am now getting the error message (at about 76%): "There is a problem with your LDS Account. Please contact our Global Service Desk… etc…"

have submitted feedback.
bkcash

Post by bkcash »

Updated to 1.0.7 this morning and cannot load the callings. It times out at 72% with an error that there is a problem with my LDS account. I tried clearing my data and rebooting my iPad, but the error persists.
bkcash

Post by bkcash »

Okay, I was able to resolve the problem by uninstalling/reinstalling the LDS Tools app. I recommend a reboot between the uninstall and reinstall.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and still no luck.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Did you download a fresh copy direct from the ITunes store, rather than using the copy on your computer?
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

yep - fresh copy from app store.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

Same problem here.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

can someone make 1.0.6 available for download - while they try and sort the problems with 1.0.7? Having NO access at all is proving to be a real pain!
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

dannykos wrote:can someone make 1.0.6 available for download - while they try and sort the problems with 1.0.7? Having NO access at all is proving to be a real pain!
I don't think that's even possible with any app on the iPhone platform. AFAIK, you can only get whatever version iTunes releases to you after Apple does its own final review of what developers build and submit.

FYI, v 1.0.8, which is intended to fix some of the access problems, has been "in review" at Apple for almost a day now. So there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”