LDS Tools can't access account

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
moronilemes

Problem with my lds account?

Post by moronilemes »

Thank you guys, for the explanation above. I did everithing, but now I have this:

So it says there is a problem in my LDS Account. Is that rigth?

Thanks and hugs!

Moroni Lemes:cool:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Before you actually contact the GSD you should try to logon to the LDS Account logon pagefirst. The message may be cryptic and not really the issue. If you can logon to the LDS Account page then there may be an issue elsewhere.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bwr3000

Post by bwr3000 »

I am in a Young Single Adult Bishopric so my records remain in my home ward. I am able to only access the ward and stake directory for my home ward. Is there a way for me to get access to my student ward and stake directories?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bwr3000 wrote:I am in a Young Single Adult Bishopric so my records remain in my home ward. I am able to only access the ward and stake directory for my home ward. Is there a way for me to get access to my student ward and stake directories?
The YSA ward needs to create an Out of Unit membership record for you. Then you should be able to access either your YSA ward or your home ward (after waiting a day or so for the out of unit membership record to be processed).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”