LDS tools app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
AlecsanderFAOCiarain

LDS tools app

Post by AlecsanderFAOCiarain »

My LDS tools app is not syncing. I’m using an apple iOS 12 and it’s just not working. I don’t know what to do. Please email me

Alecsander.ociarain@outlook.ie
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LDS tools app

Post by sbradshaw »

There are frequent problems syncing on Sundays, since the servers get overloaded. Are you still unable to sync today?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
AlecsanderFAOCiarain

Post by AlecsanderFAOCiarain »

I haven’t been able to sync for the past month. I’ve tried over and over again.
lake.dishman

Re: LDS tools app not syncing

Post by lake.dishman »

I am having similar trouble. My wife and I have tried several times this past month, Sundays and weekdays. I just uninstalled the app (iOS and App versions are both latest versions). Still won’t sync. The error continues to be the “down for maintenance” message. I haven’t been able to update since March 24. Please fix this.
Hollybear

Post by Hollybear »

I’m having syncing problems too on my iphone. At first I simply could not log in — I’d hit the Sign In button and nothing would happen, even with the correct credentials. I uninstalled and then downloaded the app again and now I can log in, but it automatically starts syncing as soon as I am logged in. Then after just a few seconds of syncing it boots me back to the log in screen without warning. I can’t get it to do anything else.

I haven’t been able to use the LDS Tools app for a very long time now and it’s making it difficult for me to do my work. I really hope this is resolved soon.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”