LDS tools login not working

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Kiramarie14

LDS tools login not working

Post by Kiramarie14 »

Every time I login, it says my login or password is incorrect.
My login works for tithing donations but not in the app.
I have deleted the app, tried uppercase and lowercase usernames and changed my password but no change.
ericaj41@msn.com

Re: LDS tools login not working

Post by ericaj41@msn.com »

I have not been able to access my LDS Tools account for over a year. I have tried resetting password on my computer and on my iPhone and it never works. I have tried creating a new account and that doesn’t work either. Please help. :(
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ericaj41@msn.com wrote:I have not been able to access my LDS Tools account for over a year. I have tried resetting password on my computer and on my iPhone and it never works. I have tried creating a new account and that doesn’t work either. Please help. :(
Are you on iOS 11 or better?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Naterdo

Post by Naterdo »

russellhltn wrote:
ericaj41@msn.com wrote:I have not been able to access my LDS Tools account for over a year. I have tried resetting password on my computer and on my iPhone and it never works. I have tried creating a new account and that doesn’t work either. Please help. :(
Are you on iOS 11 or better?
:) I figured out after quite sometime that my LDS Tools account & Member Tools account where two separate accounts, but I don’t remember how I figured that out. ???
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Naterdo wrote: :) I figured out after quite sometime that my LDS Tools account & Member Tools account where two separate accounts, but I don’t remember how I figured that out.
One clue might be that the LDS Tools app was renamed and is now called Member Tools. [smile]

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”