LDS.org down for maintenance when trying to sync

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Biggles

Re: LDS.org down for maintenance when trying to sync

Post by Biggles »

lajackson wrote:
During the long no-sync problem earlier this year, the app kept running for me even though the sync failed. The app recorded the failed sync as the last sync and kept right on going. I did lose specialty items, such as Handbook 1,
Handbook 1 in LDS Tools, where do I find it? :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Well, this thread is in the GL section. I suspect it took a turn when the thread was revived.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Biggles wrote:Handbook 1 in LDS Tools, where do I find it? :)
Touche! It has been a long month so far, and I am still winding down.
nwtaylor

Post by nwtaylor »

Biggles wrote:
lajackson wrote:
During the long no-sync problem earlier this year, the app kept running for me even though the sync failed. The app recorded the failed sync as the last sync and kept right on going. I did lose specialty items, such as Handbook 1,
Handbook 1 in LDS Tools, where do I find it? :)
You probably got a response...LDS Tools/Library/Leaders/Handbook 1
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nwtaylor wrote:You probably got a response...LDS Tools/Library/Leaders/Handbook 1
The smiley face in the Biggles post was an indicator that Handbook 1 is not in Member Tools. It is in Gospel Library. Touche is a French word that, roughly translated, means, Wow, I really should have known that.
Robertwoodrowedwards

Post by Robertwoodrowedwards »

Having trouble in iOS syncing the LDS tools for the last couple of days. It’s saying that LDS.org is down for maintenance, but when I go into the tools through LDS.org, it is working fine, the library is syncing fine, is anyone else having problems with iOS tools?
KeithT

Post by KeithT »

I have been trying to sync LDS Tools on several iPhones since Sunday morning (May 26) without any luck. The response is LDS.org is down for maintenance. Are there others that are seeing the same problem?

Thanks a bunch,
Keith
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

KeithT wrote:I have been trying to sync LDS Tools on several iPhones since Sunday morning (May 26) without any luck. The response is LDS.org is down for maintenance. Are there others that are seeing the same problem?
That's pretty common on Sunday. How are you connecting to the internet? The network you're using may be blocking it, or perhaps a security app is blocking it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lmitchel

Post by lmitchel »

Been having this problem for a month now only on Apple devices. Simultaneous updates with and Android and IPad (IOS 10.3.3 with latest LDS Tools) the Android is successful but the iPad says "Down for Maintenance". Has anyone heard from the developers?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lmitchel wrote:Has anyone heard from the developers?
Yes. iOS 10 is no longer supported.

See Apple Store

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”