Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools - iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
danielbedwell

Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools - iOS

Post by danielbedwell »

I just got the new version of LDS Tools on my iPhone and I can no longer see my ministering assignments, or who my ministering brother is. I see nothing at all. I even deleted the LDS Tools app from my phone and reloaded it and it came up with an update saying "all members can now review their ministering information." I brought this up in Priesthood meeting today and on one else seemed to be having the problem.

I am not a leader and only a Sunday School Teacher, so I understand I won't see what I used to see when I was in the Bishopric, or the HPG leader, but I would like to see my own individuals families and who my ministering brother is and I should be able to, but I cannot.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks
MikeNubia

Re: Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools

Post by MikeNubia »

I cannot see my assignments either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Updated the LDS tool app and still nothing. I am very frustrated at this point.
jbessire73

Post by jbessire73 »

I am having the same issue. I could see my sisters before, and now, nothing at all. My husband has the same on his phone as well. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no change.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

I had a problem with LDS Tools (IOS) not even opening after the major changes on 1st August. This was tracked down to the app itself not being updated on the day. My workaround/solution was to uninstall the app, power down the device. Restart and reinstall to the latest version. Normal service resumed. Incidentally any Lists created aren’t lost!
danielbedwell

Post by danielbedwell »

I tried this as well. Deleted app. Powered down phone. Re-installed app. Still no ministering information appears. This seems to not just be an isolated problem. Is there a tech support number I can call to help get this resolved?

Dan
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I think the servers were probably overloaded over the weekend, as everyone needed to update the app and re-sync. I'd recommend trying again this afternoon.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

danielbedwell wrote:...Is there a tech support number I can call to help get this resolved?
Unfortunately, there is not a tech support phone number to call for LDS Tools. The only support is through the feedback link in the app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

danielbedwell wrote:I tried this as well. Deleted app. Powered down phone. Re-installed app. Still no ministering information appears.
Check what version you have. You can find it in Settings. You have to be at 3.5.0 or later - this is true for both Android and iOS. I know Android has changed the minimum level of Android supported - I'm not sure if a similar change was done for iOS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danielbedwell

Post by danielbedwell »

I'm on the latest version (3.5). That's what caused the problem. I used be to be able to see it under the older version I had. There's a bug that they're not admitting to. Looks like a lot of folks have the same problem.
ironhorse02

Post by ironhorse02 »

I too cannot see my Ministering Assignments. I just uploaded the latest update to tools the Ministering info is not there.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”